Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 January 2012

Evaluation 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?




Editing on the Imac-

We learnt lots when editing on the Mac. We learnt how to tamper with pace and music and fit them into a specific sequence. We had hundreds of effects to choose from, which made our lifes a lot easier. Also we were able to learn how the layout of the mac is more effective than what is on adobe premier pro, because the footage arranges it self and you can drag single bits of footage in at a time.Without the mac our film quality wouldn't be as good as what it is now.



Using a HD Camera (Panasonic HDC-SD80) and Tripod-

The camera we used was different to what we were used to. Usually when filming we would use a standard defenition camera which would be good if kept still. However when using or HD camera we could create effective movement shots. Therefore we could capture different aspects more clearly then we would have been able to with a SD camera. Also the camera allowed us to upload a picture with a lot better quality than normal. So overall we were very pleased that we had the camera at disposal.




Google was our main search engine. We used it a lot more than we expected. Most of our research for our film was internet based. We used it to search for different characters so we could model ours to a successful horror character.


I learnt a lot when using youtube. Firstly I used youtube to look into horror trailers. This gave us some basic ideas of what our horror could be like. Secondly we used it later on in the process. I learnt how to add annotations to a film. This was very helpful because if I am asked to do something similar in the future I will know how.





Digital Voice Recorder- We used a digital voice recorder to record our voiceovers for our film. It was essential that we had a good quality voiceover and they were very clear.




Blogger - I was new to using Blogger and it was more difficult than I thought. I have learnt quite a lot though. I have learnt how to change the layout of my blog and edit the features. Also I have learnt how to link things from other websites to my page. I thought that my blog was a efficient way of expressing my research and planning. This was because it was easy to just add point whether they were in detail of breif. Over the proccess i have picked up many techniques and I will know how to use blogger in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment